Love your stomach,live healthy
- Churn the food well in the mouth before swallowing. carbohydrates starts digesting in the mouth so improper churning of food when in the stomach give more tasks for the stomach to perform.chew slowly
- Drink water before meals. When you eat and drink, the required proportion of digestive juice concentration gets diluted hence the supposed effects it should take in digestion is hindered.
- Never sleep right away after eating neither should you eat late at night.
- Never eat heavy foods before going to bed.
- Never starve yourself neither should you overeat
- Eat with full concentration in the food you’re eating and not any other issues.